laatste wijziging 07.10.2019
Het is mogelijk om uw eigen, individuele reis in de reiskalender op te nemen. Voorwaarde is dat de reis door u is geboekt. Indien medereizigers worden gevonden zult u een vooraf bekendgemaakte korting op uw reis ontvangen.
27 januari – 6 februari, 11-daagse schaatsreis naar Nur-Sultan (het voormalig Astana), het Burabai natuurgebied ten noorden van Nur-Sultan, en Almaty incl. de Medeo-ijsbaan. Meer informatie volgt spoedig! Kostenindicatie €1.300 per persoon ex. de vluchten. Schaatsen op natuurijs!
17-25 mei, negendaagse ruimtevaartreis naar Moskou (Rusland) o.l.v. Jakob Terweij. Programma onderaan deze pagina. 10-18 deelnemers. Kosten €1.850 incl. directe vluchten Amsterdam-Moskou-Amsterdam, €1.495 ex. de vluchten.
Programma Ruimtevaartreis naar Moskou 17-25 mei 2010
Sunday May 17
Aeroflot flight Amsterdam – Moscow, departure 13.15 AM and arrival 17.45 PM. Transfer to hotel Izmailovo.
Monday May 18
Sightseeing tour in Moscow. Transfer by metro (nearby hotel Ismailovo) to the Kremlin, walking tour around the Kremlin for 1,5 hours with including visit to either Cathedral Arkhangelskyi or Blagoveschensky) and Red Square. Visiting the KOSMOS pavilion at BDNX, behind the Gagarin rocket.
09.00 Departure from Hotel to Kremlin
10.00-12.00 Kremlin + 1 cathedral ( 1,5 hour)
12.00 -14.00 Red Square + Sightseeing bus tour in Moscow
14.00 – 15.00 Lunch
16.00 VDNH, pavilion Cosmos
18.00 (expected time) Arrival to Hotel
Tuesday May 19
Visit to Star City (spaceship Soyuz, space stations MIR and MKS) + museum, lunch in Moscow or in Star City. Rest of the day free.
08.30 Departure from Hotel to Star City
14.30 (expected time) Arrival to Hotel
Wednesday May 20
Full day: Kaluga Tsiolkovsky Space (cosmonauts museum + Tsiolkovsky’s house) at 200 kms from Moscow
08.30 Departure from Hotel to Kaluga
Lunch in Kaluga.
18.00 (expected time) Arrival at Hotel
Thursday May 21
Morning: Museum of PKK “Energia” (Korolev city)
Walking in Korolev city.
08-30 Departure from Hotel to Korolev
15-00 (expected time) Arrival at Hotel
Friday, May 22
Morning: IMBP (Institute Medical-Biological Problems). Meeting, film, Sirius program.
Afternoon: Memorial Museum of Cosmonautics + Korolev’s house.
09-00 Departure from Hotel to IMBP
14.00 Memorial Museum of Cosmonautics
17.00 (expected time) Arrival at Hotel
Saturday, May 23
Full day: Gagarin city, formerly known as ‘Gzatsk’, lunch there, birthplace Gagarin, First Museum of Space Flight / Space Art (Leonov) at Museum
Optional :Lunch with Gagarin’s niece (for this moment confirmed)
08-00 Departure from Hotel to Gagarin Museum
20-00 (expected time) Arrival to Hotel
Sunday, May 24
Free time, optional visit to enormous market ‘Izmailovo Vernisage’ nearby the hotel
Monday, May 25
Check out, leisure time and transfer to the airport
Return Aeroflot to Amsterdam at 19.45 PM, arrival at 22.35 PM.
End of program
1. Including flights Amsterdam-Moscow-Amsterdam om May 17 and May 25 and airport-hotel transfers
We can offer this program at €1,850 per person. The minimum number of participants is 10, the maximum is 18. First booked is first in!
2. Excluding the international flights & transfers airport-hotel-airport (we can book these services for you anyway)
Price is €1,495 per person.
– flights Amsterdam-Moscow-Amsterdam with Aeroflot on May 17 and May 25 (not for those arriving from other destinations or on other dates)
– eight nights of accommodation in 4* Hotel Ismailovo Alfa in Moscow in double (TWIN) rooms with breakfast included. Single Supplement €185.
– transfers airport-hotel-airport in Moscow (only for participants using the flights from and to Amsterdam on May 17 and May 25)
– all transfers, local escort & guided excursions according to program on days 2-7
– full English & Dutch language guidance during the whole program by Dutch specialist on Soviet-Russian Space History Jakob Terweij
– entrance fees to all sites mentioned in the program
– lunches on days 2-7
The price does not include:
– international flights for those starting in other cities on other dates, as well as transfers airport-hotel-airport (can be offered individually)
– the invitation letter for the Russian visa and the visa itself. Together with our partners from BRIC Travel in Amsterdam we offer this service at €170 per person (invitation letter & visa) for participants living in The Netherlands. For others we can individually arrange invitation letters for the visa.
– single supplement in Hotel Ismailovo Alfa in Moscow, cost is €185
– dinners during the whole program, lunches on days 2 and 9
– services not mentioned
– a €15 contribution to the Dutch Guarantee Fund GGTO per booking
Applications including passport copies need to be collected before March 15, 2020 in order to be in time to apply for the permit to visit Star City!